ENLASA® FRESHIs used to treat fruits, vegetables, and ornamental plants after harvest. This basic treatment is mainly necessary to avoid dehydration due to the migration of water through the pores of the fruit or vegetables.
- Category: fruit protective wax in post harvest
- Formulation: emulsifiable concentrate
- Active ingredient: Carnauba vegetable wax (Copernicia cerifera)
- Application method: foliar
- Recommendations for usage:
It is recommended to seek assistants from a professional in agriculture science. The dose may vary depending on the requirements of each crop.
- Frequency of Application:The applications can be carrying each 30 to 35 days depending on the requirements of each crop.