The presence of organic acids in the formulation of FERTISAL generates multiple technical advantages due to the positive effect on the structure and fertility of the soil. Additionally, organic acids play a determining role in capturing the toxic elements present in alkaline soil and also multiplies the effect of calcium in the formula.
- Category: soil amendment
- Formulation: soluble concentrate
- Active ingredient: potassium, organic material and organic acids
- Application method:on the ground
- Recommendations for usage: FERTISAL SL is a stabilizer product for alkaline and alkaline-sodium soils.
It is recommended to seek assistants from a professional in agriculture science. The dose may vary depending on the requirements of each crop.
- Application frequency: The applications can be carrying each 30 to 35 days depending on the requirements of each crop.