Multihoja is a multimineral growth regulator that is applied via foliar. It contains the most important nutrients to promote total vegetative development. Contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, sulfur, magnesium, boron, zinc, humates, carboxylic acids, polysaccharides, amino acids and special Phytohormones for plant growth.
- Category: fertilizer.
- Formulation: soluble concentrate
- Active ingredient: elements NPK, micronutrients, alginic acid, carboxylic acid, carbohydrates, mannitol, cytokinins, auxins, gibberellins and aminoacids.
- Application method: foliar and soil use.
- Recommendations for usage:
It is recommended to seek assistants from a professional in agriculture science. The dose may vary depending on the requirements of each crop.
- Application frequency: The applications can be carrying each 30 to 35 days depending on the requirements of each crop.