TECNOSILIX Mg SL
Tecnosilix® Mg SL is used in agriculture as a source of Silicon, Calcium, Magnesium and minor elements in a wide line of crops, such as: pineapple, melon, sugar cane, coffee, banana, vegetables, banana, watermelon, tomato, onion , carrots, ornamentals, tobacco, cabbage, peanuts, citrus, garlic, potatoes, African palm, beans, rice, grasses, corn, sorghum, wheat, ferns, roses, flowers and roses among other great variety of crops.
- Category: resistance inductor
- Formulation: concentrated suspension
- Active ingredient: silicon dioxide and magnesium
- Application method: foliar use
- Recommendations for usage:
It is recommended to seek assistants from a professional in agriculture science. The dose may vary depending on the requirements of each crop.
- Frequency of application: makes applications every 30 to 35 days specific to the crop requirements.